ESL INSTRUCTORS REQUIRED IN TABOUK PROVINCE - SUPER SALARIES!
Chase Resourcing, Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for our clients in Tabouk, Saudi Arabia. Our clients are leading provider of international Technical & Vocational Education who are planning on opening four new training centres, also known as Colleges of Excellence in 2014.
As a Tutor working in the Colleges of Excellence Preparation year Program (PYP) you will effectively teach English for approximately 20 - 25 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work. you will be based in the coastal region of Tabouk which enjoys some of the best scenery and weather on the Red Sea Coast of Saudi Arabia. As a highly valued member of staff, you will form part of the team providing an international level of education to 17-22 year olds Saudi students and Insuring these graduates are ready to work in Saudi industry business and industry. As an experienced educator, You will have access to the latest technologies and resources.
Working in Saudi Arabia is rewarding and challenging! If you wish to sample a completely unique way of life and also be part of a country that is evolving rapidly I would like to speak with you now.
This is a superb opportunity for professional teachers who wish to advance their careers, and at the same time earn a very strong TAX FREE SALARY.
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
Salary of €37,000EURO, $52,000 USD, £31,000 STG TAX FREE, (dependent on qualifications, and experience)
Rolling 12 month contacts ( last month of contract paid holiday)
• End of contract bonus
• Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel cost to and from work covered
• Superb holiday benefits
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Must have in excess of two years ESL teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree. Candidate who hold certification in related fields to Education such as ESL or Linguistics are always highly sought
• Master degree holders in any subjects are highly sought once certified in TEFL / CELTA
• PHD holders highly desired
• Excel at teaching
• Are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Are looking for a new professional challenge
• Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
• Teaching couples highly sought
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format and I will be delighted to arrange a pre Skype interview
Global Education Recruitment Manager
Chase Towers, Daly’s Lane, The Square, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
+353 (0) 66 9762 007 – DDL
+353 (0) 86 8520 007 – Mob
Public< /a> Profile http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking - feel free to get connected with me