Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for EFL teachers in our schools in Moscow and Irkutsk to start in March/April 2017.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
- from 1 year EFL teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits:
Typical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 70 000 - 100 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary starting from 70 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) might total, for example, 200-300 USD per month for 6-8 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our webiste (windsor.ru/eng).
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please send us your CV: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
To Edit or Delete this posting: