YMK College opened in 2012 and we offer UK business diploma course to Korean students. Our programme is approved by Edexcel, the largest awarding body in UK, and we provide A-levels, level 3 (BTEC), level 4, and level 5 (HND) courses.
You can find more about our course at Edexcel website and our homepages;
(We are registered as YMK College)
www.ielts21.com (Website for our IELTS School)
www.globe21.co.kr (Website for our diploma course)
We are currently looking for A-level teachers at YMK College in Korea. Candidates must provide both lectures and tutorials to students and responsibilities are as followed:
• Provide lectures on Biology.
• Manage and check on students' attendance and assignments schedule.
• Organize schedule and curriculum for 'English for Academic Purposes'.
• Provide students educational guidance regarding academic advice and university application.
• Attend a-level seminars, exhibitions etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in various fields.
• Achieved good grades in GCSEs and A-levels.
• Responsible for teaching and organizing students.
• Have good communication skills.
Brief information about the job opportunity
Location: Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
Hours: Full Time (40hours/week)
Contract: 1 year contract - after successful completion of first year, the contract would be 1 year basis. /Short period time of contract is possible.
Holidays: 10 days per year
Salary is negotiable according to applicants past work experience.
How to apply
Please send me a copy of your CV via e-mail: Verda Lee (Coordinator) email@example.com and also please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or interest to this job.
To Edit or Delete this posting: