Excellent ESL Teaching Positions for June, July, and August
We would like to invite you to consider the English teaching positions that we have to offer in South Korea. English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government. We cover the entire job market throughout the country. If you are interested in a teaching position in Korea, please send your personal C.V., a cover letter, and recent photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Soon after the receipt of your email, we will speak with you.
- Born and raised in US, Canada or UK
- English must be the first language.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Criminal background check report available soon, or transferable E2 visa holder
- Healthy Mentally and Physically
In your email, please include
- Whether you have the criminal background check report or expect to obtain it soon
- DOB and birth place
- Available starting date
- Skype ID if you have
- The best time to speak with you
While working with us, you will enjoy our value added professional services. We are not in a hurry to close a deal simply by trying to sugar coat a job proposal but guarantee that your search will be a smooth and hassle-free process. Our mission is to ensure that you have a rewarding experience with the right job for you.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved