We are looking for teachers who can teach English in Korea. We are private education institute in Korea. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. There are four current vacancy, and we are planning to hire more teachers later this year.
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish or South African Passport holders.
- Licensed Teacher, TESOL, TEFL certification holder is preferred.
- E-2, F-2, F-6 visa holder who is already residing in Korea is preferred.
Student Level: Range from kindergarten to elementary school aged students
Teaching Hours: 30 hours a week (full-time contract)
Class Size: small classes with a maximum of 12 students
Monthly Salary: from 2.1 million to 2.3 million Korean won per month
- Accommodation: Housing is provided including bed, a TV, a refrigerator, a washing machine, and air conditioner, etc.
- Health Insurance & Pension: 50/50 contribution to National Health Insurance and Pension plans
- Severance: one month’s salary shall be paid after completion of contract period.
- Vacation: about 10 days of paid vacation, national holidays
- Airfare: One-way airfare is provided
If you are interested in joining us please email your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com
*starting date should be stated
To Edit or Delete this posting: