English Teachers for ESL Students in KOREA
Teaching ESL Classes at private English institute. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to educate the future leaders of Korean in English. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. We have regularly opening positions.
- Ulsan (ASAP, 1 position, Female)
- Gyeonggi-do (May)
- Seoul (June)
- Incheon (July)Class size: maximum of 15 students
- Student Level: kindergarten to elementary.
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 per month
- Housing: provided
- Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
- Pension: 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Yes
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Airfare: one-way provided
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
How to Apply
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved