Come join our team in Nakhon Si Awesome!
-2 Kindergarten/Preschool Teachers
-1 High school Science Teacher
-We might also need 1 primary English or Science teacher (TBA soon)
Grade 8 & 9 Science Teacher
Si Thammarat Suksa School English Program is currently looking for a grade 8 & 9 Science teacher.
The position will involve teaching 18-20 periods each week.
The ideal candidate for the Secondary Program should be dedicated to improving students of all levels as well as the existing program, be adaptable and also be pro-active with curriculum changes. They should also have experience or possess TEFL training as well as a suitable background for the subjects they will teach. Teachers are expected to create weekly lesson plans which are fun and engaging for our students. “Mathayom” or secondary classes are capped at 30 students per class, with several grade levels having more than one class. The periods are in 50 minute blocks with breaks throughout the day.
-“Boribon” (Nursery) and K1 (Preschool) (age 2-4) These positions require female teachers that LOVE young children…
Teachers take care of the children and teach basic life skills, motor skills, dance, and basic art. You must be a team player. We have excellent Thai teachers that will be in the class with you as well as foreign Lead Teachers who will support you. Teachers spend about 9 hours (18-30 minute periods) per week teaching. Female Native English Speaking Teachers (NEST) ONLY
– K2 (Pre-Kindergarten age 4-5) and K3 (age 5-6): Teachers must like kids and be able to sing and dance…
Students have been in our program for 2-3 years so they can speak English and they are ready to have fun and learn quickly. This is an exciting job working on a team, together with a permanent Thai teacher. Teachers spend about 9 hours (18-30 minute periods) per week teaching. Male and Female Native Speakers may apply.
Our kindergarten teachers work with children aged between two and six, planning and carrying out activities in line with our Learning Criteria. This involves developing lesson plans that inspire and motivate children. All subjects are taught in English and we like to make our lessons really fun and creative. Each class has up to 25 students.
At kindergarten, our focus is on promoting the optimal development of our students in every way. It is our goal to instill a positive attitude to learning and provide a safe, secure environment in which to learn. We also build and maintain good relationships with parents and guardians to further support our students.
- Possess passport from: USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- Bachelor's' degree
- Adaptability and fun-loving attitude!
- Teaching 18-20 periods per week
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
- Organising learning materials and resources
- Supporting students’ development
- Motivating students
- Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
- Working with others, including the Thai teachers, teaching assistants etc.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents;
- Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress
- Attending in-service training
- Starting salary 30,000-35,000 Thai baht per month (based on qualifications and experience) with yearly raises.
- Optional airfare reimbursement after completion of contract (teachers may choose 2,000 THB salary instead)
- Medical/prescription drug insurance (20,000 THB)
- Yearly bonus (26,000THB)
- Free buffet Lunch provided at school
- 5-6 weeks paid holidays per year (up to 12 weeks if you renew for a second year)
- Wifi and air-conditioning in classrooms and staff rooms
- School computers and projectors for you to use
- In house training programs
- Assistance getting settled in Thailand/Nakhon
Visit www.epamc.com/recruitment or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information