World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult & junior English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 20 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for July of 2014.
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications: Native English speakers with a B.A in any field- Experience, English majors, or a TESOL (TEFL,CELTA,etc) certificate are preferred.
2. Nationality: US, UK, Canada, Australia
3. Period: 1 year
4. Students: elementary and middle school students
5. Salary: 2.1 - 2.3 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 21,000 Won/hr
6. Working hours: 2PM-10PM, 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), maximum 100 hours of teaching a month.
7. Severance Pay: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
8. Airfare: A round-trip ticket for the employee coming from overseas
9. Vacation: 10 days vacation will be given to the employee and Days of vacation will vary depending on the academic schedule.
10. Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
11. Health insurance: half provided.
12. Pension Plan: YES
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy of your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Ashley for more information!!
Tel) 82-51-554-0515 Fax) 82-51-558-8505 Website) http://www.wfli.co.kr