English Teachers needed in Lopburi, Thailand: 12-MONTH CONTRACT with the salary of 37,500 baht per month
English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native English speaking teachers for our programmes in Lopburi. We offer a full-time, 12-MONTH CONTRACT with the salary of 37,500 baht per month*, after a 2-month “Probation Period”. Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
Positions start in May 2017. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply. We will contact successful candidates in the new year.
The benefits are as follows:
- You will receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
- You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense (after probation - this will be deducted if the contract is broken)
- We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
- We provide basic health insurance
- We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
- We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
- You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
- We provide 5 days lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
- We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
- You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
- You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us at:
(66) 90086 4608 - Bob Urron, Director