As an English Language Instructor/lecturer, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest levels.
You should be able to provide the necessary support to ensure the effective functioning of the English Department curriculum.
• Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote lifelong learning across the university.
• Able to work and organize workload independently in order to meet challenges.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
• Student-centered approach to teaching with an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• The post-holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The English Language Instructor/Lecturer, working with other members of the team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following key priorities:
• Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different abilities.
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students’ progress and development.
• Implementing outstanding teaching practices to maximize students’ achievement
• Ensuring all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and professional learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential.
• Ensuring students develop both personal and employability skills.
• Executing and supporting the planning of a diverse program that meets individual learner needs.
• Managing all facilities and activities related to promoting student learning. This includes extra tutorials, extracurricular activities and initiatives.
• Managing student behavior in the classroom.
• Sharing best practices with other colleagues through continuous professional development
• Researching the best teaching and learning practices
• Attending meetings and committees as required
• Undertaking such other duties as are commensurate with the post and which may reasonably be required by the program coordinator or the Dean.
Please apply through this link: https://goo.gl/forms/XpfliT5g2ak20cam1
More information about the university:
University of Prince Mugrin is located in the holy city of Madinah, Saudi Arabia. In addition to contributing to the growth and development of the next generation of students and future industry leaders, successful candidates will enjoy living in this peaceful and vibrant city. Please visit our website for more information: www.mau.edu.sa
Email - email@example.com