Mathus Language Academy is looking for teachers to start May 2017 for a one-year contract.
- Starting salary of 33,000 THB. Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
- Accident insurance - from a private provider (AXA insurance plan 1) and assess to social insurance.
- Work permits and visas - no funny business or visa runs here.
- No more than 22 teaching hours per week.
- Wifi is equipped throughout the entire school meaning your lessons can include awesome videos with pen pals from around the world or even live skype video calls.
- Weekly Thai Language classes.
- Optional 'Family dinner' with Penong and The Doctor (aka the owners aka your new Thai parents) on Sunday’s.
- Native English speakers with University degrees.
- Experience working with children in some capacity or, at the very least, a very strong desire to work with children.
- Working laptop to use for lesson planning and in classroom activities (videos, powerpoints, games)
"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning." - Brad Henry.
- Caring educators. Teaching English is no different than teaching anything it starts with understanding and working with individuals.
- Passionate learners. We currently employ a yoga guru, a graphic design whiz, an African geography genius, and a productivity master / budding author.
- We are always looking for more titles to add to this illustrious list.
Email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and stating your interest and qualifications. We will review your experiences and if you are a fit you will hear from us within a week with a formal application.
Check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/languages.mathus.