Si Thammarat Suksa School English Program is currently looking for:
-“Boribon” (Nursery) and K1 (Preschool) (age 2-4) These positions require female teachers that LOVE young children…
Teachers take care of the children and teach basic life skills, motor skills, dance, and basic art. You must be a team player. We have excellent Thai teachers that will be in the class with you as well as foreign Lead Teachers who will support you. Female Native English Speaking Teachers (NEST) ONLY
– K2 (Pre-Kindergarten age 4-5) and K3 (age 5-6): Teachers must like kids and be able to sing and dance…
Students have been in our program for 2-3 years so they can speak English and they are ready to have fun and learn quickly. This is an exciting job working on a team, together with a permanent Thai teacher. Teachers spend about 9 hours (18-30 minute periods) per week teaching. Male and Female Native Speakers may apply.
Our kindergarten teachers work with children aged between two and six, planning and carrying out activities in line with our Learning Criteria. This involves developing lesson plans that inspire and motivate children. All subjects are taught in English and we like to make our lessons really fun and creative. Each class has up to 25 students.
At kindergarten, our focus is on promoting the optimal development of our students in every way. It is our goal to instill a positive attitude to learning and provide a safe, secure environment in which to learn. We also build and maintain good relationships with parents and guardians to further support our students.
- Teaching for a maximum of eighteen 30 minute lessons per week (a total of nine hours);
- Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience;
- Providing pastoral care (eg. supervising lunch, tooth-brushing etc.) and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn;
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources;
- Organising learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of them;
- Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities;
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication;
- Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play;
- Developing children's curiosity and knowledge;
- Working with others, including the Thai teachers, teaching assistants etc. to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors;
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents;
- Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress, with twice yearly exams and reports;
- Ensuring the health and safety of children is maintained during all activities;
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school.
- Attending in-service training
- -Passport from USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, UK, SA
- -Bachelor’s degree in any field
- -Experience and teaching certifications preferred but not required
- Starting salary 30,000-35,000 Thai baht per month (based on qualifications and experience) with yearly raises.
- Optional airfare reimbursement after completion of contract (teachers may choose 2,000 THB salary instead)
- Medical/prescription drug insurance (20,000 THB)
- Yearly bonus (26,000THB)
- Free buffet Lunch provided at school
- 5-6 weeks paid holidays per year (up to 12 weeks if you renew for a second year)
- Wifi and air-conditioning in classrooms and staff rooms
- School computers and projectors for you to use
- In house training programs
- Assistance getting settled in Thailand/Nakhon
Visit www.epamc.com/recruitment or email email@example.com for more information