We are looking for reliable and positive teachers to teaching ESL Classes at private English institute. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to educate the future leaders of Korean in English. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. We have regular openings, and there will be more positions later this year. You may visit http://www.slp.ac.kr for more information.
• Ulsan (April, 1 position, Female)
**Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
• Gyeonggi-do (May)
• Seoul (June)
• Incheon (July)
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary.
Class size: maximum of 15 students
• Monthly Salary: 2.1 per month
• Housing: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Airfare: one-way provided
1. BA degree in any field
1. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
2. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
How to Apply
Email (email@example.com) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Position you are applying for (starting date)
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted