Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for this school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
Positions available to start immediately or in September, 2017
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 70,000 Rub (depending on experience)
• Subsidized housing
• Full visa support
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free health insurance
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 Hour emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
Simply English Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
• Hold a university degree in any subject
• Career growth opportunities
• Regular company-sponsored social events!
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and recent photo!