P’tit CREF 1905
Required Degrees: CELTA, Bachelor of Ed., ...
Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL , Nursery , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , French ,
- to teach different groups of different levels (children aged from 2 to 7) consisting of children of different nationalities and cultures.
- to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan
- to organise and to prepare school holidays and events (Halloween, etc.)
- to attend orientation, meetings (informative and pedagogical) and training
- Diplomas and Certificates in Early Education and/or Teaching
- CELTA and The Young Learner (YL) Extension to CELTA
- at least one year experience of working with little children
- experience of teaching ESL/EFL
- artistic capacities would be a plus
- Speaking Russian and/or French is not compulsory but can be a plus
- Knowledge of The National Curriculum of England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- the candidates must attend the orientation training before the beginning of the school year (from August, 20th)
- Competitive salary for 24-30 teaching hours per week, depending on diplomas.
- Renewable fixed-term contract from the end of the school year
- 4 weeks of paid vacations
- Compensation of visa and travel costs
- Local social insurance
- Russian lessons
We are looking for motivated qualified flexible teachers who will participate actively in the life of our school.
- a CV mentioning your birth date and nationality
- a cover letter
- a recent photo
- the copy of your diplomas