Finding Teachers to teach English in KOREA
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary aged children
Class size: maximum of 15 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
- Ulsan (April, 1 position, Female)
- **Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
- Gyeonggi-do (May)
- Seoul (June)
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 KRW per month
- Accommodation: provided
- Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
- Pension: 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Yes
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Airfare: one-way provided
- Airport Pickup: provided
- B.A. Degree in any field.
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
How to Apply
Email (email@example.com) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved