Dang Tuan Education Joint Stock Company cooperates with 50 public schools and teaches English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools in Haiphong.
We are currently recruiting native ESL teachers on a fulltime basis for upto 1 year.
What we offer?
• 1000 to 1500 USD (no tax deducted from your wage, we pay it for you)
• Over-time paid
• Housing allowance of 150 USD/month (we assist teachers to find accommodation)
• Visa/Work Permit covered by us
• 5 paid sick days/year (for 1 year contracts)
• Paid national holidays plus 3 paid days for Lunar New Year
• 5 paid vacation days/year (for 1 year contracts)
• Free airport pick-up from Hanoi or Hai Phong
• Foreign management
• 1st month’s accommodation paid by us
• Interest free loans
• Salary advances
• On the job training
• Flight reimbursement (half after 3 months and the other half after 6 months) (for 1 year contracts)
• Salary increased yearly
You will work at our language center and public schools in Haiphong. Teaching hours are a maximum of 23 hours/week and only 5 days a week.
Teaching English to students of different age groups (kids to adults).
• At least a Undergraduate Diploma
• Clean criminal background check
• In good health
• TEFL/TESOL cert (online certs are fine)
• Prepared to sign a contract for 4 to 12 months
• No experience necessary (we provide training)
• At least 23 years’ old
• From Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada or USA.
• Near native speakers will be considered if they have a neutral accent
• 20th of May
How to apply:
1. Current CV.
2. 1 passport size photo.
3. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and certificates.
4. Scanned copy of Passport.
5. Cover letter.
Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0168 7500 454
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person: Rod Ritchie, Director of Studies.
For further details, visit our Facebook: www.facebook.com/dtlchaiphong