We are looking for reliable and positive teachers to teaching ESL Classes at private English institute in Korea. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to provide whole person education to children. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. We have regular openings, and since we are expanding there will be more positions later this year. Please contact us for early application as well.
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary aged children
Class size: maximum of 15 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
• Ulsan (April, 1 position, Female)
**Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
• Gyeonggi-do (May)
• Seoul (June)
• Monthly Salary: 2.1 KRW per month
• Accommodation: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Airfare: one-way provided
• Airport Pickup: provided
1. B.A. Degree in any field.
2. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
3. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
Email (email@example.com) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Position you are applying for (starting date)
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview