Bucheon Buheung Middle School in Bucheon, Korea which is located near ShinJungdong Station(subway line 7) is looking for a professional, dedicated part-time teacher to teach middle school students.
You are expected to meet the following requirements:
¨ç Native English speaker from one of the following countries (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa)
¨è BA or above of any field(3+ years college degree)
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification(100+hours)- optional
- Prior teaching experience preferred
Contract term: 8 May, 2017 ~ 30 December, 2017
Maximum 15 periods (45mins/period) a week (Mon.-Thu., 9:10-12:40)
40,000KW per period
Target students: Grade 7 - Grade 9 (teaching various levels)
You can open after-school classes (during semester or vacation) and get paid separately
Submit the following required documents to 2nd grade department teacher
at firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 April, 2017.
- resume (CV)
- a copy of passport photo page
- references with phone numbers from your most recent jobs
- the official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail or phone call.
The selected applicant needs to submit the following documents ASAP.
- the original diploma & the verification of qualification letter issued from the students' center at your university
¨è the original certificate(i.e. teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
- criminal record check - medical check-up