Reach To Teach is seeking teachers that are passionate about teaching and have a strong desire to live in Vietnam. We have teaching positions at international and public schools in Hanoi, as well as other large city centers in Vietnam.
You will teach English classes to preschool students in a variety of subjects, and your teaching curriculum is provided.
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
- You must have a full Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years teaching experience is preferred
- You must be between 20 and 45 years of age
- Be a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA.
- Commit to a 10.5-month teaching placement (plus two-week orientation)
- You must have a 100-hour TEFL certification. Online TEFL courses are accepted.
- Be in good physical and mental health
MONTHLY SALARY: $1,100USD per month tax-free salary
AIRFARE: Flight reimbursement up to $1,500USD, plus airport collection in Hanoi
CONTRACT COMPLETION BONUS: $500USD contract completion and performance bonus
HOUSING: Furnished accommodation provided, plus temporary accommodation upon arrival
PAID VACATION: Paid vacation and sick leave
- Two-week Orientation Program covering approaches to teaching English in Vietnam, cultural and historical information, basic Vietnamese language training, excursions and more
- Room and board during Orientation Program
- Breakfast and lunch provided by school
- 24 teaching hours per week
- A Monday through Friday work week with weekends off
- 24-hour emergency support
- Visas and work permit support with fee reimbursement
- Full background check on school available upon request