Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach FLI's Foreign Language Program. FLI has over 40 years' experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning languages for integrative and/or instrumental purposes.
1. Job Title: 2 Part-Time English Instructors
2. Start Date: May 8, 2017(Mon)
3. Class Information:
1) Class Type: Conversation class
2) Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (3 classes)
3) Textbooks will be provided
4) No. of students per class: 5 ~ 10 depending on level
4. Preferred Qualifications:
1) Minimum requirement: Native speaker who is currently residing in the Rep. of
Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time
2) Applicants must have more than 2 years of experience teaching adult learners.
5. Key Working Conditions:
1) Pay: KRW 40,000/hr
2) Contract Period: May 8 ~ July 20, 2017 (10-week program)
3) Working Days: Mon, Tue, Thur / 7pm~9pm (2 hrs)
4) Location: Yonsei University(Sinchon Campus), New Millennium Hall
1) Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as the resume is reviewed.
2) No class on May 9th, June 5th and 6th, 2017.
*** Please send your resume to Ms. Sun Choi, email@example.com by April 24(Mon), 2017***