Teaching at ALIS International School in Phnom Penh and Living in Cambodia 15 Native Teac
We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
We are hiring 15 Native English Teachers for our academic year starting on July 1st 2017.
Why Do You Want to Join Us ?
- We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
- We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
- Delivery English lessons on Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Grammar
- Delivery other subjects: Science, Geography, History, Drama, Arts, Music (depends on the teacher’s preference and experience)
About the Position
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
- Start date: July 1st, 2017
- Working hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Salary: start out $1,200 - $1,500
- Work permit provided
- Two-week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use email subject: (Your full name) Apply for ALIS Cambodia
Deadline to apply: April 5, 2017
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved