We are looking for reliable and positive teachers for teaching kids in Lolly School. Lolly School is a private language institute, founded 10 years ago and located in Chuncheon city, Gangwon province, South Korea, to provide 'early childhood education + English language learning' program to children. There are 2 job openings available from June & July. Please visit www.lollyschool.kr about the school.
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary-aged children
Class size: maximum of 10 students
Working hours: 40 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, renewable
- Teaching English following the curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
• Monthly Salary: 2.1 KRW per month
• Lunch : provided
• Accommodation: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Airfare: one-way provided
• Airport Pickup: provided
1. B.A. Degree in any field.
2. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish
3. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Starting date
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview