Work with us at International Center in the city of Calama in Chile, starting in April or May 2017!
Calama is the capital of Chilean mining industry and a peaceful mid-sized city. Its location in the middle of the Atacama desert makes it a unique place worth exploring.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable young candidate to fill this full-time position. Our classes are mostly 1-on-1, the majority of our students being adults or youth at various levels. Experience in teaching is not a requirement as well as being a native speaker.
* net salary of CLP 600,000
* free accommodation (including utilities): private room in a flat shared with two other teachers
* visa process assistance
* possibility of working part-time (prorated salary)
The preferred candidate should have the following:
* high proficiency in English (non-natives are welcome to apply)
* readiness to teach
* TEFL certification (on-line accepted, in-class preferred)
* basic Spanish or a strong commitment to learning it
* good work ethic and team spirit
* willingness to commit for the rest of the year
* experience studying, living or working in a foreign country is a big plus
If you match the description, please send your CV and a short introductory video to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!