Founded in 1997, Fun Language International (Thailand) is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually and more than 120 Fun Language English teachers. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
We are interviewing now for Kindergarten/Secondary teachers for Ratchaburi School (Udomwittaya School).
• Start training May the 2nd
• Applicants from outside of Thailand are welcome to apply
-Info on our Ratchaburi location
Ratchaburi has a spread out population of close to 750,000 people in the Province. This allows for living in a nice quiet rural city, but allows for the common comforts of a western country. The location has a very low cost of living which is around half the cost of living in Bangkok. Our teachers in Ratchaburi like being immersed in the Thai culture, as well as, because of the low cost of living, being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. Teachers also appreciate the close proximity to Bangkok to allow for easy access during the weekends when they want to visit. People that enjoy outdoor activities will like the large number of outdoor focused activities to do in this area of Thailand, such as the quick trip over to Kanchanaburi, allowing time at the waterfalls and on the River Kwai.
We are seeking teachers with the following qualifications:
- Native English Speaker
- Preference given to those with BA degree and/or TEFL/CELTA etc.
- Extremely motivated, adaptable and with an enthusiasm to teach young children
- An ability to conduct a high energy and active style lesson
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
To apply please E-mail: email@example.com
2. Scan of your passport (main page)
3. Current formal Photo
4. Scan of your degree
For more information, please visit our web site or contact us at the following address:
Web site: http://www.funlanguage.co.th
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
408/28, Phaholyothin Place Bld, 8th Floor,
Samsenai, Phaya Thai
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +662 619-1990, Fax: +662 619-0140