-Openings available beginning of June, 2017
1. Job Type: Full-Time position for foreign teachers (Two Positions available)
2. Location: Sejong city, Korea
3. Job Overview:
-Monthly Salary: 2.1-2.3 million KRW (depending on experience)
-Working hours: Monday-Friday 01:30 PM-9:30PM(depending on time)
-Class size: 8-10 students
-Level: Elementary to Middle student
-Contract Duration: 12 months
-All class materials are provided
4.Benefits Offered :
-Airfare provided(one way ticket)
-Single furnished housing provided
-Severance bonus upon completion of 12 month contract
-Medical coverage provided
-No internet/telephone lessons
-No split shifts
Be a Native English speaker from an English speaking country (USA, Canada, UK, etc)
Hold a valid passport from USA or Canada UK,etc)
Hold a minimum bachelor degree or higher from an accredited university from one of the countries above
Have a clean criminal record from your country.
Tesol certificate preferred.
Enthusiasm for teaching with an outgoing personality
Willingness to cooperate and be a part of a growing team
6. Required Documents :
-Apostilled/Notarized (US/Canada dependent) copy of Diploma
(B.A or Masters degree)
-Copy of valid US/Canadian passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- 2 ID Photos (3.5x4.5)
- Criminal Background check with Apostille
- Valid passport
7. To Apply
If you are interested and eligible to apply, please send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please let us know the following (ALL & ONLY the following please):
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Your present location (city/town & country).
5. If you need to acquire a visa for teaching, where do you plan on applying for the visa (Korean embassy or consulate general location)? If you already have visa clearance, what is your present visa type & when/what date does it expire?
If you are interested in applying for our position, please send your cover
letter, resume, and recent photo to email@example.com.