Trang Ruam Pattana School is a bilingual (English/Thai) Kindergarten School located in Trang province (Southern part of Thailand close to Krabi) teaching students from 4-6 years of age. TRP uses an accredited American Curriculum called HighScope, combined with Thailand’s Core Curriculum. Our school is spacious, well-resourced and located in a prime location in Trang.
Our goal as employers is to create the best working environment for our teachers with spacious classrooms, teaching resources, air conditioned rooms, and classroom sizes not exceeding 25 students.
In addition, our native English teachers will be assisted by 1 Thai teacher who has qualifications and experience in Early Childhood education. We seek to promote a team working environment and respect our teachers as educational professionals. We encourage our teachers to take ownership and be creative in their classroom, creating their own learning areas and developing their own materials along with using TRP materials.
This is a unique career opportunity for teachers and we seek only motivated and dedicated teachers who take pride in their teaching career and enjoy working with children.
1. 38,000 – 40,000 Baht per month salary (12-month contract)
2. Accident Insurance
3. 20 days annual leave per year
4. Contract completion bonus
5. Performance related salary increase
6. Work from home policy during school breaks
7. Internal and External Training
• Female Native English speaker
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (will we take into consideration other educational Degrees)
• No experience required
Application Documents Required
1. Cover letter and CV with the names and e-mail addresses of three referees
2. Scan of university degree and transcript
3. Scan of the photo page of your passport
4. Police clearance Certificate (if you have acquired)
Interviews can be conducted by Skype or face-to-face
Contact information : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com