Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational franchise with more than 900 branches in 36 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
There are many long term career opportunities within the organization.
We have 2 Immediate English Kindergarten positions available for Dongtan, South Korea (35 min to Seoul).
The Dongtan Kindergarten includes an indoor swimming pool, Mini Golf, a Soccer pitch and a large garden.
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have either Nursery/Kindergarten experience or any early education degree.
4. Have a degree (at least a BA)
5. Be positive and have a flexible attitude.
6. Be Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
7. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
Salary: 2.1~2.3 KRW/month.
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh)
Severance Pay: Full (an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Actual teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
Class size: 6 to 10 students
Vacation: 12 days + 15 days of national holidays
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV with a Picture
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org