Teaching Position for Couples - Are you looking for a reliable employer who will honor the contract and always pay you in full and on time? YBM ECC SEOKGYE is Hiring for July Positions
YBM ECC SEOKGYE
YBM is the largest language institution in South Korea, consisting of many different divisions. Since its inception in 1961, the YBM brand has expanded throughout Korea and it has become a well renowned provider of excellent language education.
YBM ECC (English Center for Children) belongs to a division of YBM. Established in 1992, YBM ECC was the first major chain of private English schools devoted exclusively to teaching English to children in South Korea. Now a household name with over seventy schools nationwide, we pride ourselves on being a front runner of junior English Education.
YBM ECC offers a well established professionally developed curriculum that is constantly evolving to accommodate the most recent advances in EFL methodology and global standardized testing standards. Our curriculum is also designed with our students in mind. We provide fun effective English language learning opportunities to kindergarten, elementary, and middle school students.
Knowing that an investment in education means an investment in the future, YBM ECC now has ambitious yet achievable aspirations to expand into the global market.
Salary: Depending on teaching experience and qualification, monthly salary will start from 2.0 ~ 2.3 million won with round trip flight ticket or 2.1~2.4 million won with one-way flight ticket.
Start Date: July, 2017
Contract Lengths: 1 year
Working hours: 9:40am ~ 6:40pm
Teachers will work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) and will teach maximum of 157 classes (40 minutes) a month. (Actual 105 teaching hours a month – less than the average teaching contract in Korea)
Students: Kindergarten to Middle School
Housing: - RENT FREE, furnished, two bed room apartment near the school.
Location: Seoul, Korea - ( 1 min walk to Dolgoji Station line #6 ) Seokgye ECC is located near the Itaewon district, famous for its expat community, great nightlife filled with pubs that make you feel like your back home, and a variety of restaurants (Indian, Middle East, Italian, Mexican, etc). Seokgye is a wonderful location for the instructor looking to meet other foreigners and Koreans looking to interact with you.
- No wide split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings)
- RENT FREE, furnished, two bed room apartment near the school.
- Competitive salary of 2.0~2.4 million won
- Prepaid air tickets, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Guaranteed contracts; upheld by the YBM Corporate Head Office in Seoul
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Attendance Bonus up to 300,000 won
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Korean National Medical Insurance (1/2 paid by employer & 1/2 paid by employee)
-Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
-Vacation days (10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
Korean Immigration currently requires the following to qualify for an E2 teaching visa:
1. Hold a valid passport from one of the following native English speaking countries; USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and South Africa
2. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree in any field
3. Photocopy of diploma – this must be apostille certified.
4. National level criminal background check – this must be issued within 6 months and apostille certified.
5. Self assessed health statement – this must be accurate and truthful. A medical check at a designated hospital is required on arrival to Korea. Teachers may be deported if it is found their self assessment was inaccurate or untruthful.
6. Must be a native speaker of English
You will need to make an appointment with the Korean embassy in your home country after the visa assurance number is issued.
To apply, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scanned copy of your passport information page
3. Scanned copy of your diploma
4. Teachers who have any previous teaching experience, must provide a reference letter and/or employment verification letter from their previous employer(s).
*Interviews will not be offered to applicants without the required documentation.
Please put YBM ECC SEOKGYE one year position in the subject line of your email.