Are you looking to gain valuable experience working in a Business, as well as experiencing a new culture through teaching English? Echo English currently have two more positions available to work as a BAT (Business And Teaching) intern.
This opportunity begins on April 17, 2017, when you’ll have your first day in the office. The internship involves three parts.
- TEFL course - after one week in the office in Bangkok, you’ll then complete our 120 hr TEFL course in Kanchanaburi. You’ll gain valuable skills and teaching ideas of how to teach English as a foreign language, and meet other like minded teachers who will also be working and living in Thailand. You’ll have a chance to teach in a local Thai school, have a Thai lesson each day (taught in the same style that you’ll be teaching), and participate in interactive and engaging training sessions.
- Office work - upon completion of the course, you’ll return to Bangkok, where you’ll begin learning more about the company, and assisting in recruiting teachers, interviews, posting ads, marketing and supporting our teachers who are placed in schools throughout Thailand.
- Substitute teacher - throughout the internship there will also be times when you are asked to teach in our schools throughout Thailand if a teacher is absent or a position becomes vacant. You’ll have the opportunity to teach at the school until a full time teacher arrives to take over at the school. This is a great opportunity to see different areas of Thailand and meet people all over the country, as well as develop your teaching skills!
For more information please see this link:
- Free accommodation during your time at the office and during the TEFL course
- Monthly stipend of 10,000 THB / month while working in the office
- Monthly salary of 30,000 THB / month when teaching at a school
- Visa expenses covered once in Thailand
- Gain valuable experience teaching and working in a friendly office environment
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Up for a challenge and willing to learn new skills
- Available to arrive in Thailand by April 16, 2017 (contract ends in September 2017)
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
State “BAT April 2017” in the subject line.