Student Level: kindergarten to elementary
Class size: maximum of 12 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
- Busan (ASAP)
- Seoul (May, 2017)
- Gyeong-gi, Paju (August, 2017)
- Monthly Salary: Minimum 2,100,000 KRW/1850 USD per month (before tax) (depends on teaching career)
- Accommodation: provided
- Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
- Pension: 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Yes
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Airfare: one-way provided
- Airport Pickup: providedJob Requirements
- A. Degree in any field.
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
- Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
How to Apply
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview
- *Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted