We are currently looking for Experienced ESL teachers to teach in Mexico.
School name: Colegio Hebreo Maguen David
Location: Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
We have more than 700 students and 38 staffs.
Our Students age between 3-17 years.
The school hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday : 7:10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Mission and vision: To prepare innovative students for successful careers in a global society
Description of your Duties and Qualifications:
ESL teachers are expected to complete and maintain teaching records as directed and to maintain the confidentiality of all student-related information. On-going participation in teacher training sessions is necessary for continued employment with the ESL Teaching Program. Teachers may also be asked to complete work-related projects as requested by their supervisor.
An ESL teacher should possess the following qualifications:
1. Helping others to succeed
2. Learning more about language
3. Learning more about the different cultures from around the world
1. Working with people from diverse cultures
2. Trying to learn another language
3. Teaching or tutoring adult ESL learners
1. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
2. Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
3. Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds, Students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
4. Present standard American English language clearly and serve as a linguistic model for students
5. Talk in front of a large group
6. Communicate effectively with students by articulating clearly, selecting vocabulary, and Assessing comprehension by varying methods
7. Teach all language skills areas
8. Explain grammar in an easy-to-understand way without overwhelming tutees
9. Respond to student writing both holistically and analytically
10. Listen actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for Students, and build student confidence
11. help/guide students without doing the work for them
12. Acquire a deeper understanding of both course material and tutoring techniques and be open to New ideas on how to help students.
• Monthly salary range is $2,800-$4,200 USD
• Competitive salary (tax-free)
• contract (with annual return ticket)
• Free Accommodation (next to the school)
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays: Up to 45 days
• Airport pick up
• A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
• Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
• Relevant teaching experience
If you are interested and ready to relocate to Mexico, send your CV, cover letter, certificate and passport copy to (firstname.lastname@example.org). All your documents will be strictly for employment purpose.