m2r Education are looking for experienced female ESL teachers to deliver vocational programmes at campuses in Saudi Arabia.
This organisation brings together exceptional education and training providers with a mission to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered across 4 colleges in breath-taking locations in Saudi Arabia.
As a learning organisation they are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing experienced teams.
As student numbers are set to grow at the start of the 2017 – 2018 Academic Year across all colleges, they are now looking for people to join their expanding teams. Tutors who are inspirational, innovative and passionate about imparting knowledge and sharing a learning journey with others, should all consider applying for these exciting opportunities!
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching English to students. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
(Non 1st language speakers of English will need to take an IELTS test in their 1st 3 months of employment)
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in English + CELTA
- A minimum of three years teaching experience
- Visas available for the following nationalities: UK, US, Australian, New Zealand, Jordanian, Irish
- A Tax Free salary up to 14000 SAR per month (£36,000 / $44000) per annum
- 35 days annual leave entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- 1 Year Contracts, Single Status
- Fabulous high-quality Accommodation
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
You should only apply if you can be available to be mobilised in early September 2017, ready for the Academic Year to commence.