m2r Education require dedicated ESL teachers with knowledge of medical terms and practices for male and female across Saudi Arabia. (British, American, Australian and Canadian candidates only)
The Tutors will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching English Language to students within the college group. It is expected that the post holders will contribute to course design, development and review of the English Language programmes, sharing best practice and ideas for improvement where these are identified.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching English as a foreign language.
- A minimum of a CELTA/TEFL (a minimum of 120 hours in class and 6 hours observed teaching) and/or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience of teaching ESL at a vocational college
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
During the selection process, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of dynamic and innovative teaching practice.
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate an understanding of course structures, lesson planning, along with different learning styles and teaching methods.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A passion for people and the challenge of taking them on a journey.
- Excellent ICT skills.
Our package includes the following:
- Salary of up to 15,000 SAR per month, depending on skills, experience and competence.
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract;
- Accommodation or allowence and transportation will be provided;
- BUPA Health Insurance;
- End of Contract gratuity payment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.