The Learning Link is looking for 16 Native English teachers to join its team for the upcoming term which begins in May. The Learning is a small local company located in the historical capital of Thailand. It is situated 80 kilometers north of Bangkok and has beautiful ancient ruins scattered throughout its breathtaking landscaped. The Learning Link has positions in Ayutthaya as well as numerous appealing locations all over Thailand like Bangkok, Lopburi and Surin. Teaching experience is a plus but not required. We are here to support any teacher that has a passion and interest in teaching.
• Bachelor degree
• Native English speaker (America, Canada, UK, Australia and South Africa)
• Looking for male or female teachers, (couples welcome)
• 32,000-38,000 Baht per month
• Short and Long Term contracts starting from mid May
• Visa reimbursement after one year completion of contract
• Working at Thai public schools teaching primary or secondary levels
• 19 – 25 working hours a week
• Work permit supplied
The Benefits: - Competitive salary from 32,000-38,000 depending on experience and location - Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided. - 5-day work week and extra work available - a friendly and welcoming staff - airport pick-up when arrive in Thailand
Interested or more information
please contact Kru Oh +66 89-183-7865