King and Queen Training Center (KQTC) is looking for native English teachers to many schools in EP, MEP and IEP programs across Thailand.
We are a partner with schools around the country and we have new positions every academic year starting in May in several schools. We are recruiting for the next academic year 2017. Now we have 5 vacancies for native English teacher in Singburi, the Central of Thailand (approximately 100 kilometres from Bangkok).
Singburi is one of peaceful provinces in the Central of Thailand. The school is in the center of the province with a pleasant environment. It is just one hour and half by van from Bangkok. Also the accommodation provided is in or near the school.
Fortunately, we provide extra jobs in your free time (weekday evening or weekend) such as tutoring, English camp staff, and corporate training. That means you can earn more money from your salary.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
2. Bachelor Degree in any field from accredited institute
3. Aged between 20-50 years old
4. TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualification preferred or
5. At least one year teaching experience
1. Full-time English conversation and/or contents teacher (Math, Science, Computer)
2. 10-Month contract running from May-February
3. Salary at least 30,000 baht depending on experience and qualifications
4. Maximum 24 teaching hours per week, Monday-Friday.
5. Visa and Work permit are provided
6. The accommodation is provided.
7. Health Insurance
8. Extra jobs
If you are interested in the positions, please send us 1) resume, 2) scanned passport and degree, and 3) current photo to email@example.com. Hot line: 094-4851437 and 063-4702255.