Coach Park's English Training Center is looking for a qualified teacher by the end of May. Our academy primarily focuses on conversational English through the study of English music, film, and current events.
1. Location: Guui, Seoul (Near Konkuk University on the Green Subway line)
2. Working hours: 1pm-10pm (Mon-Fri) (Classes begin at 5:10)
3. Compensation: 2.1 ~ 2.2 million KRW per month (plus severance)
4. Availability: We would like the new teacher to begin training on May 29
5. Small class sizes (our largest class has 10 students)
6. Available visa type: E-2
7. # of Native teachers: 2
# of Korean teachers: 4
- Prep Time: We begin at 1:00pm every day, but classes don't begin until 5:10. All classes are 40 minutes each. We usually have at least one break plus dinner during each evening (dinner is provided). While we do have a 9 hour work day, we only teach less than half that so we have a lot of prep time.
-Housing: There is a provided apartment that is a one minute walk from the hagwon. There is also the option of a housing stipend if you want to find your own accommodations.
- Pension and National Health Insurance
- Severance pay upon completion
- Flight Reimbursement
- Vacation: 10 days plus all national holidays
- Friendly environment: Our hagwon owner is relaxed and likes to treat us to lunch several times a month. Our Korean staff members are friendly and polite. Our office atmosphere is open and casual. We also make most of our own materials, so we have direct input into what and how we teach.
1. Must have a bachelor's degree, FBI background check, and a valid passport
2. Previous teaching experience preferred, but not absolutely necessary
Please contact Justin Ivie at email@example.com or call Justin at 82-010-4365-2665. Justin's Skype ID is william.ivie3