Various Teaching Positions in Bangkok
SIAM Computer & Language School are hiring for the upcoming academic year beginning in May 2017.
We have a large external program with an ever-growing team of native English speaking teachers. Our program includes teaching positions for a variety of subjects and levels including:
• English (Standard –L&S)
• Specialized English (R&W)
• Social studies
• Health & P.E.
W are expanding further and have a variety of new openings both in the city and its suburbs.
We are accepting applications and are currently holding interviews for many positions. Secure your position for May 2017 with SIAM and come work for one of the most established companies in Thailand. Currently, we have more than 150 teachers on our staffing roster with this number growing each year due to our high retention rate and ever expanding programs.
What we require (ideally):
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 120Hr TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• An understanding (to some degree) of Thai culture
• The ability to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development
• Be aged between 23 and 55 (client specified)
• Be a native speaker of English
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages
• Completion of assignment bonuses
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel you are right for us and wish to acquire a solid, reliable position starting as soon as next month, please send your resume via the link provided.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our initial review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved