Our company works with major international schools located in Thailand. Teaching English in Thailand can be hard, that's why we are here to help you.
The students who study in our school will graduate with diplomas from both China and Canada.
1. FOREIGN TEACHER’S REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor degree, major Education or Linguistics
2. Bachelor degree (any major) + 2 years teaching experience
3. Bachelor degree (any major) + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
* Preferred Nationality: USA UK Canada Australia New Zealand Ireland
* Age limit: 23 - 45
* Must have a criminal background check.
2. SCHOOL INFO.
* How many foreign teachers 20 +
* How many students per class (on average)? 6 – 8
* Will the school provide the teaching curriculum? Yes
3. FOREIGN TEACHER’S TERMS
* Length of contract: 1 year (renewable)
* Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB / month before tax (salary depends on experience)
* Probation period: 1 month
* Work Schedule: 5 days
* Teaching hours: 25 hours per week + some office hours
* Airfare reimbursement: End of contract 8,000 RMB
* Accommodation: Stipend is included in the salary. School will help teachers find accommodation.
* Health Insurance: School will cover medical & accident
* Holidays: Paid
Other: FREE Mandarin lessons
4. INTERESTED ??
Please prepare the following:
* copy of your resume (MSWord)
* recent photo
* copy of your passport (photo page)
* copies of your qualifications (must be notarized)
* reference letter from employer
* criminal background check
For more information check out this URL http://jobs.movinhand.com/teaching-english-abroad/thailand/