Suankularb Wittayalai : English Program (EPLUS+) requires 1 full-time English teachers for May 15, 2017 start date. Join our team in historic Bangkok teaching bilingual M1-M3 (Grades 7-9) Thai students. This is a good opportunity for a serious educator who appreciates Thai history and culture to work in a reputable school with bright and motivated students. If you are friendly, hard-working, creative and adaptive, our school will give you the chance to focus on your teaching, curriculum development, and mentoring skills.
About the Job:
- Max. class load 18 periods per week.
- Class size: 30 male students aged 12-15
- Salary 45,000 B.
- School pays all work permit, visa, and government employee health insurance costs.
- 12 month Thai government school contract
- 6 weeks annual vacation plus statutory government holidays.
- all offices and classrooms are air-conditioned
The successful applicant will:
- be NES from UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand
- have a university / college Bachelor's degree (BA, BSc, etc).
- have an English teaching certificate such as CELTA
- have strong grammar and writing skills
- the ability to teach a second subject like graphic design software suites (Adobe) or basic computer programming is a plus
- have at least 1 year experience teaching English at high school level.
- be familiar with the Thai curriculum
- design a complete syllabus and curriculum with resource materials, goals and benchmarks
- create effective formative assessments and exams, and develop engaging activities to supplement bookwork
- have lesson plans and letter of recommendation from your previous job
- visit the school in person for interview and teaching demonstration in May 2017.
Interested applicants please send: cover letter, resume (CV), recent photo, photocopy or scan of passport photo page (clearly showing your nationality, birthdate and birthplace). Candidates invited for interview must provide original copies of academic transcripts, diplomas, TEFL/CELTA certificate, etc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the EPLUS+ Program
- SK EPLUS+ is an English Program teaching Science, English, Math, and Health in English
- follows an enhanced Thai government school curriculum
- started in 2015, now entering its 3rd year
- located and fully integrated into SK school campus with full use of shared facilities
- EPLUS+ students are selected by competitive entrance exams and interviews
- EPLUS+ students are Thai nationals with intermediate English fluency who generally come from prathom level EP programs
- EPLUS+ aims to graduate students at CEFR Level B2 at the end of M3
Click here for more: http://220.127.116.11/sk/index.php?mode=maincontent&group=138&id=746& amp;date_start=&date_end=
(An application form : http://bit.ly/1jaBXMX)
About Suankularb Wittayalai School
Suankularb is Thailand's oldest and most prestigious boys high school,
located in historic Bangkok near Memorial Bridge, Wat Po, Grand Palace, Chinatown, and the Chao Phraya River.
Click here for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suankularb_Wittayalai_School