Recruiting Talented English Teachers for One-year Teaching Assignments
MEG-TESOL Staffing aims at bridging people with multicultural awareness and compassion to help change lives through English language teaching activities overseas. We are currently recruiting talented English teachers for one-year teaching assignments in private adult and young adult language institutes throughout Saudi Arabia. Hiring for August.
-Native Speaker of English
-Citizens of US, UK, and Canada
Min. Requirements: 120 Hour TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL Certificate (Inquire about training if not certified)
Masters Degree preferred. BA degree in TESOL, English, or Education is sufficient.
5 Years Teaching Experience required for US applicants
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Dynamic and creative approach to training
• Openness to web-based, blended and live instruction
Salary: $3,000/month, plus accommodations, airfare, and insurance.
Contract Term: 1 Year contact
• Lesson Planning and delivery
• Classroom management for the adult level
• Assessment of students' progress
• Preparing and proctoring quizzes, tests and exams
• Attending team and teacher meetings
• Accurate record keeping of all students
• Distribution of grades for all students
Other teaching opportunities available in South Korea, China, Vietnam, and Thailand. Please write with your interest.
Submit resume, as well as a photograph, earliest available start date, and country of citizenship, to Brandon, Account Manager at MEG, at: email@example.com