THAILAND | June, 2016 start date
Teach. Live. Travel in Thailand
Kindergartens, Primary and High Schools Teaching Position Available in June, 2017
About the Job / School
On the Mark is looking for new teachers who are interested in teaching at kindergartens, primary and high school throughout Thailand.
We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Teachers will usually remain on school grounds for the duration of the working day which runs from 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday to Friday with 20-24 teaching hours / week.
Please take a look at the video for some program highlights.
- Native or Non native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree (scan)
- Previous teaching experience (preferred)
- Clean criminal record
- 31,000 - 35,000 Baht / month
- 3,000 Baht housing allowance
- Hotel accommodation provided during the 3 day orientation in Bangkok
- Free accident Insurance
- 2,000 Baht visa fee reimbursement
- 5,000 Baht for contract renewal bonuses
APPLY NOW >> Thailand@onthemarktefl.com
(Please send the following documents to us)
- Job ref # in your email title: #Thailand
- Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth)
- Degree certificate (scan)
- Recent casual photo
- A clean criminal record
- Potential start date
- Current location
- Ability to commit to a 4 month contract
Please provide the job reference #Thailand when you apply!
Remember to check SPAM FOLDER just in case!
★See What Teachers Say About US on Facebook★
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved