Hello, this is Rebecca from head office of Sogang Language Program. We are looking for teachers for ESL Classes at private English institute in Korea. SLP (Sogang Language Program) is founded by Sogang University and there are 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. The SLP program aims to provide whole person education to children and raise future leaders of Korea. Teachers should be positive and caring of students, and be passionate about teaching. If you are interested to know more, visit our website: www.slp.ac.kr.
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary
Class size: maximum of 12 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
- Busan (ASAP)
- Gyeong-gi, Bukbundang (end of July, 2017)
- Gyeong-gi, Paju (early August, 2017)
- Monthly Salary: Minimum 2,100,000 KRW per month (before tax) (depends on teaching career)
- Accommodation: provided
- Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
- Pension: 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Yes
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Airfare: one-way provided
- Airport Pickup: provided
- A. Degree in any field.
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
- Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
How to Apply
Email (email@example.com) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview
- *Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted