SINE Education is a leading provider of English communication programs to government secondary schools across Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
We will have about 175 teachers for the new academic year. All of our head teachers are promoted from within the Sine teaching team. We also aim to fill higher management positions from within the teaching team.
This year, 70% of our teachers want to stay with us for the next year but a significant growth in the number of our partner schools means we have several positions available. We will be partnering with new schools around the country and are now recruiting for the next academic year starting as soon as possible. We have positions in government schools in several provinces as more schools decide to use the SINE programs. We also have several positions in the Bangkok area in the following locations:
Bang Kunthien, Chinatown, Khao San/Democracy Monument, Nakhon Pathom, Phetkasem Road (Thonburi), Rangsit, and Riverside.
At SINE we are not looking for years of experience but rather a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher. SINE provides full training for new teachers at the beginning of May, so even inexperienced teachers feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. SINE teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators, academic management team, and work permit / visa and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We know how important English is for Thai students and we try to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary 33,000 THB pcm plus 2,000 THB pcm cost of living allowance in Bangkok area
• 10-month contract including (at least) 14 days’ paid holiday in October and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of 20,000THB
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and support
• All teaching PowerPoints and Lesson Scripts provide by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
· Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa
· Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
· TEFL qualification preferred
. Aged 58 or under
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.
After training in central Bangkok, we will help you find suitable accommodation near your school if you need that. All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday but will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area and beyond. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.