Idiomas Carbajosa, Escuela de Inglés is a modern and established language school in Salamanca with a reputation for very high quality language teaching. Our aim is provide students with a fun, friendly, inspiring and safe environment in which to develop their communication skills in English. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers with the emphasis on teaching young learners from 3 years, who are equally at ease teaching teenagers and adults.
* TELF, TESOL or a CELTA certificate.
* A degree desired but not essential.
* Native English speakers who hold an European Union passport or a valid permit to work in Spain.
* Teaching experience with young learners an advantage.
* Cambridge suite of exam preparation experience valued.
We offer a competitive salary along with paid holidays, an end of year bonus upon successful completion of contract and a friendly, supportive and professional working environment. Term starts 11th September 2017. Please send your cover letter and C.V to email@example.com and mark for the attention of Suzie Brodigan Brierly Director.