TRAVEL – TEACH – EXPLORE
Open Book Teachers offers teaching positions in kindergarten, primary and high-schools across Thailand for May 2017 semester
We provide everything you need:
• Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
• Cultural awareness training
• Paid travel to your schools’ province
• Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
• Paid visa (non-b) fee and work permit fee
• Free teachers license
• Set up Thai bank account
• Guidance at every step of the process and throughout your placement
We are a team of experienced, native-English-speaking and Thai managers who are here to help you land on your feet.
All you need to do is pack your bags, be ready to teach and prepare for an adventure in beautiful Thailand.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May, 2017. Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours. Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
• Native English-speaker
• Hold a university degree in any field
• Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
• Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please email email@example.com with the following attached
• Resume with email address, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth
• Scan of your degree
• A recent passport photo (selfie)
• Your current location and time-zone