ESL Conversation Assistant in Italy
An Elementary and Middle School in North Italy is looking for ESL Conversation Assistant Teacher Interns to join the school’s international program. We are located in Ivrea, a town near Turin and Milan.
Gain experience in the classroom with a wide age range of students. Help plan, prepare and implement lessons, student centered projects, CLILS and student organizations. Collaborate with the rest of the international team which includes the ESL coordinator, lead ESL teachers, and other ESL teaching assistants.
- 3 Month Contract (for non EU citizens); 3+ month contract (flexible for EU citizens)
- Within the 2017-2018 School year (September to July)
- 20 - 25 hrs weekly
- Unpaid internship
- Housing provided
- Food provided
- Possibility of help with acquiring side tutoring work, if needed.
- University Degree preferred
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- English Native Speaker
If interested in applying, please send a CV with a picture included and a cover letter.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved