English Speaking Nursery Teacher
Private kindergartens located in St.Petersburg are currently searching for an English Speaking Nursery Teacher.
A respect and fondness for children and experience working with kids 3-5 years old are required. Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature. Fluent English for non-native speakers.
The perfect candidate
Nursery teacher will need to show evidence of the following:
- English native speaker
- great English skills for non-native speakers;
- experience working with kids 2-7 years old;
- a respect and fondness for children;
- the ability to inspire and enthuse young children;
- energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature;
- excellent communication skills;
- an understanding of the needs and feelings of children;
- ability to work independently, as well as being able to work in a team.
Minimum English requirements:
C2 - Has no difficulty in understanding any kind of spoken language.
C2 - Can write complex letters and summaries and reviews of professional or literary works.
C2 - Can express self fluently and convey finer shades of meaning precisely.
- Accommodation provided or $250 accommodation allowance
- Meals on campus
- End of contract flight reimbursement
- Working visa provided
Job start date
Monday 28th August 2017
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved