NES Positions for Immediate Start
In addition to various positions in Bangkok, we will require a secondary teacher at one of our prestigious client schools in the Ramkamheang / Town in Town area of the city.
We are seeking a competent, experienced and engaging teacher for the school’s regular program starting immediately.
General English with curriculum provided by both the school and SIAM.
One of Thailand’s top government schools
Classes are split in two so the teacher only has around 25 students per class.
Large air-conditioned teachers’ room – each teacher has their own desk
Student behavior is excellent and most students are dedicated and diligent. Students bring a large degree of creativity and enthusiasm to projects and school activities.
The Thai faculty have excellent English and are generally friendly.
Excellent location accessible by boat or bus also with options for the BTS / Airport link.
What we require:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 120Hr TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Teachers should possess teaching experience with this level
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• An understanding (to some degree) of Thai culture
• The ability to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development
• Be aged between 24 and 45 (client specified)
• Be a native speaker of English
• Be able to start immediately
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus packages
• Completion of assignment bonus
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
If you feel you are right for us and for the position posted above, please send your resume via the link provided including the following code in the subject line of your email “APPRamK”.
We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates from Monday, May 22.
*** For a list of our other available positions in Bangkok, please visit our site at: https://www.teachinbangkok.com/schools
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved