Union English School. Ulsan.
You know you want to!
Currently looking for native English speaking university graduates in any subject to come and work in a fun, exciting and friendly environment. Must be from UK, Ireland, Canada, US, Australia, NZ or South Africa.
(Email CVs to the school's director, Graham at email@example.com)
1. Looking for a couple or possibly two friends who don't mind living together in 2 bedroom accommodation.
2. Must be well presented, lively, enthusiastic and get along well with children.
3. Comfortable with using/learning about technology in teaching English.
4. Easy going. The job is as fun as you make it. Enjoy it.
5. No criminal record.
Able to pass drugs test/medical for immigration purposes.
1. About 25 teaching hours a week.
2. Free one-way airfare.
3. Working hours are Mon-Fri 2:30pm - 8:30pm. (2 x 50-minute classes followed by a 20-minute break 3 times a day)
4. 10 days paid holiday and national holidays.
5. Free clean 2 bedroom private accommodation.
6. English speaking director on hand to assist with any difficulties adjusting to life in Korea.
7. 2.1-2.3 Million Won monthly salary each. (depending on experience).
8. Bonus Month salary each at the end of the first year contract. (i.e. you will get 13 months pay for twelve month's work.)
9. Pay rise for second year if you wish to stay on. (so far all of our teachers have stayed on for at least 2 years)
10. Smart boards in every classroom making lessons fun and exciting.
11. Get to work with some really nice people in a pretty relaxed environment.
Come on. It’ll be fun.
You'll be located within walking distance of a HomePlus (Tesco) Supermarket and a short (approx 6 dollars) taxi ride away from a Costco (about 1 dollar by bus).
We are about half an hour train ride from Gyeongju. The ancient capital of Korea, where you can visit lots of temples and shrines. A ten-minute taxi ride (approx. 10 dollars) or 1 dollar bus ride into Ulsan city centre. You will be within walking distance of some nice places to hike. Ulsan has a good friendly expat community, beaches and is a nice friendly place to start or continue a career in ESL.
Look forward to hearing from you (assuming that you are lively, cheerful and reliable people).